Friday, February 15, 2008

EXTRA, EXTRA read all about it. the le0dude is on the web!

Do you know what grinds my gears? I’ll tell you what, the whole entire political system. Not only that of America, but every where else. Listen I’m an American, and no one can take that away from me. Men have fought and died for my right of freedom of speech, also they died so I can stay silent! They died so that the people will rule, and the government will rule for the people. People have died so that we may live. People have died so that we may speak... People have died so that we may criticize our own Country. That’s why America is great, I’m not saying any other country is great, better, or worst. See the thing is I’m not from your countries so I can’t say your country is better than mine! But just don’t see American’s as evil people... see them as people!
Now today’s little discussion, I want to bring up the fact that when I get older, I’m going to move to Canada. Find me a nice Canadian woman and move right on up there. Don’t get me wrong, America is great, but the fact of the matter is, I won’t have anything here. If I got sick, or got hurt, I’d have to pay the people that knows how to save my life a pound of flesh in order to save my life! Well I guess I need health care! What’s the point of working all of my life, and trying to live the American dream, but then in the end, I just end up losing it all just because I got sick. I could take every precaution and become phobic about everything, but what kind of life would that be?
In order to make it in this country you have to cheat to win, and I mean cheat to win! To pay all of the medical bills, to pay property taxes, watch as the school system produces dumber students! Well what can I expect for the future? I need money, and I need it fast in order to make sure I have a guaranteed future! So I guess I could just cheat, come on, the way everything is set up, I would think that they want us to steal. Right? Just look at the prisons... not a care in the world, well except for the occasional butt rape, but hey, 3 square meals, Cable, a gym, sports, and a bunch of new friends! Well next time I’m going to talk about the prison systems! Later folks, remember.... Live Life the Way You Want To Live It. You Only Live Once!

No comments: